Bummer! You missed it! This deal expired. Don’t miss the next one – Subscribe ✍
Deposit $1 from your Federal Tax Return to enter 50K Credit Karma sweepstakes
Credit Karma is best know for their free financial tools and resources like free Tax filing and credit reports. During this tax season, Credit Karma is giving away 50,000 for saving at least $1 from your tax refund.
Simply deposit at least $1 from your federal tax return into Credit Karma’s high rate savings account to enter. Unlike most high rate savings accounts, Credit Karma does not charge maintenance fees or requires a chunk of money to open.
How to enter:
- During the Promotion Period, an eligible participant may enter this promotion by
- Filing 2019 tax return with Credit Karma Tax® free tax filing tool and signing the consent form.
- While using Credit Karma tax select Credit Karma Savings* and open an account.
- Select the option to direct deposit $1.00 or more from your federal tax refund (at least is needed to enter) into a Credit Karma Savings account (“Savings Account Entry”).
Filing 2019 tax return with Credit Karma Tax® free tax filing tool and signing the consent form.
While using Credit Karma tax select Credit Karma Savings* and open an account.
Select the option to direct deposit $1.00 or more from your federal tax refund (at least is needed to enter) into a Credit Karma Savings account (“Savings Account Entry”).
Credit Karma Tax
Using Credit Karma to file taxes is free and offers 24/7 free chat support to answer questions. It supports most tax forms and its secure. When you file your taxes with Credit Karma you also get access to free financial tools and resources.
2. Mail-In Entry: An eligible participant may enter this promotion without opening and funding a Credit Karma Savings account by sending an entry by mail with sufficient postage postmarked by the end of the Promotion Period to: Credit Karma, Inc., ATTN: Credit Karma $50k Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 520, San Francisco, CA 94104-0520 (“Mail-In Entry”). The Mail-In Entry must include: the entrant’s complete name (no initials), valid email address, valid street address (P.O Boxes will not be accepted), city, state, and zip code. Mail-In Entries must be received by April 9, 2020. Limit one entry per outer mailing envelope. Mail-In Entries must be handwritten..
Credit Karma 50K Sweepstakes Rules:
Open to participants 18 yrs and older, legal US resident including Washing DC, except Florida and New York residents. Credit Karma Savings account must remain open through the Promotion Period and the awarding of the prize. Promotion began at 9:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, January 27, 2020, and ends at 5:00 pm PT on Friday, March 31, 2020.
On or about April 12, 2020, the winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner on or about April 20, 2020 by email or phone. Potential winner must respond to initial notification attempt within 5 business days. For full official rules here.
Happy savings, TaLis
Note: *Credit Karma is not a bank, services are provided by MVB Bank Inc., member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.
FYI, this post may contain affiliate links. Basically, this means that I get a commission when you shop through the link. I only promote products that I use, trust, and have good rating. Learn more