Here is a deal for contact lens users: 10 FREE pairs of contact lenses from WALDO – just pay shipping – $2.95!
What is Waldo?
Waldo is a company with a mission to give the highest quality contact lenses without the hassle or the price tag. Waldo sells contact lenses directly to the consumer online and removes the complex distribution in the industry, which means you – the consumer – save money.
How does Waldo work?
- Click on “Start now” button to start your trial
- enter your personal information
- enter your prescription for each eye
- include your doctor’s details
- add your shipping and payment details
After you sign up for a free trial, a staff member will reach out to your doctor to verify your prescription. Once confirmed, you’ll receive your trial contacts a few days later. After the trial period you can either cancel or continue the service.
Waldo subscription – what to know
- Subscription is for 6 boxes every 3 months with FREE Shipping.
- Get 10 pairs of contacts free – just cover $2.95 for shipping. They’ll deliver in 2-3 days.
- Lenses are delivered to you as you need them. Each box of 30 lenses will cost $19.50 with free shipping.
- Modify, pause or cancel anytime, there is no commitment. You can either stick to quarterly deliveries or tailor your schedule to suit you.
Waldo contacts have a super fine edge design that keeps eyes moist, in addition to providing UV protection. Over 6,300 reviews on Trustpilot give Waldo 4 star ratings, pointing out comfortable contacts and easy delivery.
Even if you decide you don’t like them, you still get to keep the trial lenses .
Happy Savings, TaLis
FYI, this post may contain affiliate links. Basically, this means that I get a commission when you shop through the link. I only promote products that I use, trust, and have good rating. Learn more