Here is a deal for contact lens users: 10 FREE pairs of contact lenses, just pay shipping – $2.95!
What is Waldo?
Waldo is a company with a mission to give the highest quality contact lenses without the hassle or the price tag. Waldo sells daily contact lenses directly to the consumer online and removes the complex distribution in the industry, which means you – the consumer – save money.
Steps to get free Waldo lenses
- Click on “Start now” button to start your trial
- enter your personal information
- enter your prescription for each eye
- include your doctor’s details
- add your shipping and payment details
After you sign up for a free trial, a staff member will reach out to your doctor to verify your prescription. Once confirmed, you’ll receive your trial contacts a few days later. After the trial period you can either cancel or continue the service.
Waldo subscription – what to know
- Get 10 pairs of contacts free – just cover $2.95 for shipping. They’ll deliver in 2-3 days.
- Subscription is for 6 boxes every 3 months with FREE Shipping.
- Lenses are delivered to you as you need them. Each box of 30 lenses will cost $18 with free shipping.
- Modify, pause or cancel anytime, there is no commitment. You can either stick to quarterly deliveries or tailor your schedule to suit you.
Waldo contacts have a super fine edge design that keeps eyes moist, in addition to providing UV protection.
Each lens is made from ultra-breathable etafilcon A with a high water content of 58% and have Multilayer Moisturising Hyaluronic Acid agents, allowing wearers to enjoy maximum moisture and comfort all day long.
Over 10,636 reviews on Trustpilot give Waldo 4+ star ratings, pointing out comfortable contacts and easy delivery. Users who live in dry places like Arizona share these lenses stay moist and don’t pop out because they’re dry.
Even if you decide you don’t like them, you still get to keep the trial lenses .Some graphics made with Canva.
Saving with TaLis is a reader supported site and earns a small commission when you click on affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure HERE. Thank you.