Fetch Rewards is a popular app that gives you points for uploading your receipt. Points are given when you purchase brands products listed in the app. Points are accumulated and redeemed for gift cards. Redemption points start at 3,000 Fetch points.
Why is this a big deal? Because in CVS you can use the e-gift card to pay for your purchase, and reduce your out of pocket expense. Use it for a transaction where you earn extracare bucks (ECB), and you can keep rolling them to keep your cost down. If you are an extreme couponer (like me), this means free items – just pay taxes.
To download it click: https://bit.ly/2HnQVuw
Use referral code T0YVQ,
receive 2000 Fetch Points, equivalent to $2 when you sign up
How to Redeem at CVS ( in-store only)
You can use your CVS e-gift card to shop in-store. Here are the steps:
- In the app, head to Rewards 👉 Use points 👉 Choose “Retail” or type CVS in “Search”
- Select the award amount you wish to get
- To redeem head to Rewards 👉 Choose the e-gift card you want to use
- simply follow the instructions
- at CVS during checkout, show the e-gift card to pay for your balance (after you have used all your coupon and CRTs)
That’s it! its super simple.
This is a video I use in my Youtube Channel explaining how to use Fetch Rewards at CVS & stack with coupons and other apps: