Fetch Rewards is a popular app that gives points for uploading your receipt. Points are given when you purchase brand products listed in the app. Points are accumulated and redeemed for gift cards. Redemption points start at 3,000 Fetch points.
Why I like this app? This is one of the few apps that you can redeem points for a CVS e-gift cards. In other apps like Shopkick, or ibotta, points can be exchanged for gift cards too, but not CVS giftcards.
Why is this a big deal? Because in CVS you can use the e-gift card to pay for your purchase, and reduce your out of pocket expense. Use it for a transaction where you earn extracare bucks (ECB), and you can keep rolling them to keep your cost down. If you are an extreme couponer, this means free items – just pay taxes.
Steps to Get CVS e-gift card from Fetch Rewards
- Download Fetch Rewards: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralemail?code=T0YVQ – Use referral code T0YVQ, receive 2000 Fetch Points, equivalent to $2 when you sign up
- In the app, head to Rewards
- Click on Use points
- Choose “Retail” or type CVS in “Search”
- Select the award amount you wish to get
Steps to Redeem CVS e-gift card in store
- To redeem head to Rewards
- Choose the e-gift card you want to use
- at CVS during checkout, show the e-gift card to pay for your balance (after you have used all your coupon and CRTs). Cashier can also enter digits manually.
That’s it! its super simple.
This video explains how to use Fetch Rewards at CVS & stack with coupons and other apps:
Hope this helps you save. Happy savings, TaLis
Saving with TaLis is a reader supported site and earns a small commission posts with affiliate links.Please read my full disclosure HERE. Thank you.