A must have app for every saver – Fluz cashback App. What is it and how to use it to save money. If you have bills, eat out or shop you’ll want to use it.
Receive three 35% cash back vouchers when you use referral code SAVINGWITHTALIS
Table of contents
- What is Fluz app?
- Everybody Earns with Fluz
- How Fluz Earnings Network Works
- How to use Fluz to save money
- Steps to get Fluz Download Bonus:
- How to Pay with Fluz
- Amazon & Fluz – how to earn cash back
- What you need to know about Fluz
- How to Cash out of Fluz App
- Fluz Reviews
What is Fluz app?
Fluz is a cashback app that pays users who buy egift cards to pay at check out.
It’s similar to pay with ibotta & pay with Fetch but with a twist – you don’t have to upload receipts, no need to buy products listed in the app to get cash back, and you can use it to pay your bills, restaurant check or gas at the pump in addition to earning every time someone you referral uses Fluz.
In fact, you can also use Fluz to pay for your online purchases when you shop online or in-store.
Everybody Earns with Fluz
Unlike other cashback apps, with Fluz app you earn money every time someone your referred and joins Fluz earns money. Your referrals become part of your earning network. This is what makes Fluz pay better than other ‘pay with’ apps.
Related: What is Pay with ibotta & Pay with Fetch
How Fluz Earnings Network Works
This is passive income friends! Earn cash even without using Fluz. Everyone that joins Fluz through your invitation link automatically becomes part of your direct network.
This is how we can both earn:
Join my network by using my referral code – SAVINGWITHTALIS
When someone joins my network with my referral code you earn 3 vouchers that give 35% cash back. I also earn 3 vouchers as well.
You then start using Fluz to earn cash back.
However, since you were referred by me, I also earn cash back – for as long as you use the app.This is where Fluz is different from other apps!
Build your own network
Once you have Fluz, invite other people with your referral code.
Just as described above, when your referral joins, you get vouchers as well as them.
Additionally, when they use Fluz, you also earn cash.
HOWEVER, I also earn cash when you AND your referral earns. How’s that for passive income!
How to use Fluz to save money
- download the app from App Store or Google Play and register using referral code SAVINGWITHTALIS (capital letters)
Use my referral code SAVINGWITHTALIS to receive (3) 35% cashback vouchers after download
redeem vouchers at select stores that include Starbucks, CVS, Burger King, Chipotle and more…
- Link bank account, a credit or a debit card in order to pay for your purchase. Also, I recommend using a credit card with a great rewards program to maximize your earning potential.
New in the app, get extra cash back when you pay from you bank account instead of a credit card. This option is great for people who are not credit card users.
HEADS UP – earn an additional 2% cash back with FLUZ Virtual Cards. Coming in November 2021!
Steps to get Fluz Download Bonus:
After downloading Fluz, in addition to the above mentioned vouchers, you also score a download bonus.
Start by selecting “Earn” at the bottom of the screen, and scroll down. You’ll see the option for “Starter Bonus”
(this was my bonus) All I needed to do was to complete setting up my details in the app
- Earn your first cash back
- Use a Fluz egift card to pay for your purchase either online or in-store
- Enable locations
- when you allow your phone location to connect to Fluz you’ll get a reminder to pay with Fluz. (you can always change it later)
- Set a network goal
- How much would you be spending with Fluz? (I knew I was going to spend $20 at the store, so I set that as my goal).
- Link a bank account – I’ve never had any safety issues and find Fluz safe to use.
- Add favorite stores
- Pick 5 stores you frequently shop.
How to Pay with Fluz
Pay with Fluz is basically a way to pay for your purchases using a gift card that you buy in the Fluz app
Here is an example of what it looks like to pay for my purchases on Amazon
- First buy a Fluz e-gift card.
- Simply search and click on the store where you’re shopping.
- Choose the amount of the gift card you want to purchase.
- At checkout just show the cashier the gift card barcode and done. If shopping online, enter the gift card digits to pay.
That’s it! You just earned cash back with Fluz.
TaLis Tip: include taxes, tips and any other additional charges to the total amount of the Fluz card and get cash back on that too.
Amazon & Fluz – how to earn cash back
Although there are plenty of apps that earn cash back shopping online, when it comes to Amazon, cashback is typically available when making select purchases such as memberships. Thus, you don’t always earn cash back and therefor miss out on savings.
With Fluz however, you always get cash back on your Amazon purchase because you earn when you use Fluz to pay at Amazon.
Example: shopping on Amazon
- Open Fluz app, search for Amazon
- Enter the total amount of the e-gift card you want to buy – then click “continue”.
- Choose a method to pay for your gift card – bank account, credit card or use your Fluz balance and then click “purchase”.
- You´ll get a barcode and the gift card numbers. Just like a physical gift card.
- Add the Fluz gift card to your Amazon account – simply enter the gift card digits.
- At checkout Pay for your Amazon purchase with the e-gift card you purchased on Fluz. Chaching! cash back.
Tip: For shoppers using Amazon Promo Codes – the code will automatically apply at checkout. Add the product to your cart and then use the Fluz e-gift card to pay. You’ll save with the code and earn cash back from Fluz no matter what you’re buying.
How much should the e-gift card amount be? You can either choose a pre-selected gift card amount prior to shopping, or wait until you´re at the store and select the exact payment amount. Any money left in the gift card you can use another time.
Ways to Earn with Fluz
Pay your bills – get paid back.
Shop online or in-store – get cash back (Amazon, Best Buy & several other stores)
Get paid when you eat out or grocery shop.
Travelling? pay for your travel arrangements with Fluz – gasoline, hotel, flight, car rental etc.
Retailers in Fluz change. When I recorded the How to use Fluz video, Starbucks was available as a cash back gift card option for example. Later I went to purchase a gift card and it was gone.
Note: As the number of people using Fluz has increased, the popular gift cards sell out quickly. My advise is to buy your gift cards ahead of time to ensure earning cash back.
I recorded this short video right after downloading the app so you can check it out.
What you need to know about Fluz
- Users have to be at least 18 years old
- Fluz is available on Android or iPhone
- You need a debit or a credit card
- Only available in the US
- You can use with other rewards programs
- You earn passive income
How to Cash out of Fluz App
Getting your cash out of Fluz is free. You can withdraw your cash from Fluz after your account balance reaches $26. There are 2 ways to get your cash out of Fluz
Simply connect your PayPal to Fluz app. PayPal no longer lets you keep the money in their account, so you’ll need to transfer it either to your bank, an investment account.
You can also use your Fluz earnings to pay for your next gift card. Within Fluz just choose “apply earning” when buying a gift card.
Reviews about Fluz app are fantastic. Everyone comments on how quickly they have earned cashback. Personally, I downloaded it and love it. The app is free to use, and there are no fees to withdraw cash. Plus I earn money even when I don´t use it. Passive income!
Personally, I love it. Its easy to use, it costs nothing, and I keep earning cash even when I don’t use it. Fluz is more than just cash back. Its also a way to earn passive income.
Don´t miss out on cash. Download the app to at least try it out. Use my referral code SAVINGWITHTALIS and get your three vouchers plus your download bonus.
Happy savings, TaLis
Join my Fluz network on Facebook.
*Note: Saving with TaLis is an independent Fluz app promoter .Canva.
Saving with TaLis is a reader supported site and earns a small commission when you click on affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure HERE. Thank you.