I love Starbucks coffee. Their pastries are wonderfully tasty in addition to a big chunk of calories, but I don’t care. It tastes great. One think I don’t love however, is the price. I know people that go every day, and I wonder how they can afford it. I’d like to go every day too.
I once met someone that said they use to spend $200 a month on Starbucks because stopping to get coffee was part of their morning routine. ‘Wow, that’s a lot of money’, I said. Then they said that its much less now, because they downloaded the Starbucks app and joined their rewards program and now they spend less. She didn’t say how much less. you have a smartphone, follow these simple steps to get free food or drinks are Starbucks:
First, Download Shopkick App: http://getsk.co/shop146357 (or use invite code SHOP146357
- This shopping app gives you “kicks” (or points) for scanning certain items, walking into certain stores, purchasing products through the app, or browsing products. The kicks accumulate, and are redeemable for rewards such as gift cards and merchandise.
- Redeem 1250 kicks for a $5 Starbucks card
- Sign up for the Starbucks rewards program
- Enter the Starbucks gift card information on your profile and register to accept promo and rewards via emails and text.
- Download the Starbucks app on your smartphone
- Go to Starbucks
- Pay with your smartphone app.
- Presto – Free food or coffee
Want to see how it works? Watch the following video:
to Saving with TaLis to get my free newsletter