What is my favorite shopping app?
I get this question a lot. Unfortunately, I don’t have a favorite one. There are several apps and sites that I use, and each one serves a different purpose for me. I use , , and , to get cash back on groceries. In many cases, you can double up on offers. In other words, you can redeem an offer in more than one app. I use and to get gift cards. These all involve uploading a picture of your receipt.
I also including my favorite cashback websites, also known as virtual malls, since these also have apps to shop. I prefer cashback sites like TopCashback, Rakuten and Mr. Rebates. I typically look for a shopping site that offers the most cash back at the store I want to shop. These are my 3 favorites because they usually the highest rate of cash back for shopping.
Tip: TopCashback usually runs freebies for new sign ups – to get yours, read this article: How to Get TopCashback Freebie. When I signed up I got a free movie – $25 value! Of course, there are more cash back apps, but these are the ones I trust. Unfortunately, I’ve signed up with apps that never awarded me my earnings.
If you are going to sign up, use these links and referral codes:
- Checkout 51: click here – use referral code WtjGBhT5oS
- ibotta: click here – use referral code 7p8dfg
- Drop – click here – use referral code oeku3
- Fetch Rewards: referral code T0YVQ
- Shopkick: click here – use referral code SHOP146357
- Simply click here: Savingstar – no referral code needed.
- Fluz – sign up and get three 35% off vouchers to shop. Click here – use referral code SAVINGWITHTALIS
The above apps also give you a bonus for sign up. Try them out. If you don’t like them you can always uninstall them.
Happy savings, TaLis