Wouldn’t it be nice to get unexpected cash? Get a shot at winning 20K from Credit Karma
Through August 31st, Credit Karma sweepstakes gives a chance at winning 20,000.
How to enter 20K sweepstakes
- A. Savings Account Entry: Start by opening a free Credit Karma account. During the sweepstakes period, an eligible participant may enter this promotion either by:
- (a) open a Credit Karma Savings account and depositing at least one United States dollar ($1.00 USD); or
- (b) depositing an existing Credit Karma Savings account with at least one United States dollar ($1.00 USD).
- The account must remain open through the Promotion Period and the awarding of the prize.
Funding the savings account is as simple as connecting your external account and making a $1.00 transfer. Typically, when opening a high yield savings account there is a minimum amount of money needed to start saving and/or maintenance fees. Credit Karma savings doesn’t charge any fees, and can be opened with just $1.
- 2. Mail-In Entry: An eligible participant may enter this sweepstakes without opening and funding a Credit Karma Savings account by sending an entry by mail with sufficient postage postmarked by the end of the Promotion Period to: Credit Karma, Inc., ATTN: Credit Karma Savings Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 520, San Francisco, CA 94104 . The Mail-In Entry must include: the entrant’s complete name (no initials), valid email address, valid street address (P.O Boxes will not be accepted), city, state, and zip code. Limit one entry per outer mailing envelope. Mail-In Entries must be handwritten.
Credit Karma $20K Sweepstakes Rules:
Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, August 3, 2020, and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Monday, August 31, 2020. Open to participants 18 yrs and older, legal US resident including Washing DC, except Florida and New York residents.
$20,000 Grand Prize Winner
Winner will be selected on or about September 7, 2020, and be notified on or about September 10, 2020 by email or phone. Potential winner must respond to initial notification within 5 business days, so be sure to check your email and answer phone call so you don’t miss it in case you win.
The sweepstakes is a win-win. in addition to starting a savings fund, you also learn to mange your credit and finances for free. All that’s needed is a $1 to enter the savings account.
Happy savings and good luck, TaLis
Note: Credit Karma is not a bank, services are provided by MVB Bank Inc., member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.