Wouldn’t it be nice to get an unexpected $20K or 50K? Get a shot at winning thousands from Credit Karma
Credit Karma is a company that focuses on helping consumers improve their finances by offering free tools like credit reports and monitoring, tax and savings resources. Credit Karma is offering a sweepstakes awarding $20,000 or 50,000.
How to enter 20K sweepstakes
There are 2 ways to enter:
- A. Savings Account Entry: During the Promotion Period, an eligible participant may enter this promotion either by:
- (a) opening a Credit Karma Savings account and funding that account with at least one United States dollar ($1.00 USD); or
- (b) funding an existing Credit Karma Savings account with at least one United States dollar ($1.00 USD).
- The account must remain open through the Promotion Period and the awarding of the prize.
You can fund the Credit Karma Savings account by simply connecting your external account and making at least $1.00 transfer. Credit Karma offers a High Yield Savings account with one of the highest rates available and charges no fees. Typically, when opening a high yield savings account there is a minimum amount of money needed to start saving and/or maintenance fees.
- 2. Mail-In Entry: An eligible participant may enter this promotion without opening and funding a Credit Karma Savings account by sending an entry by mail with sufficient postage postmarked by the end of the Promotion Period to: Credit Karma, Inc., ATTN: Credit Karma Savings Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 520, San Francisco, CA 94104-0520. The Mail-In Entry must include: the entrant’s complete name (no initials), valid email address, valid street address (P.O Boxes will not be accepted), city, state, and zip code. Mail-In Entries must be received by March 6, 2020. Limit one entry per outer mailing envelope. Mail-In Entries must be handwritten.
Credit Karma $20K Sweepstakes Rules:
Promotion begins at 9:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on Tuesday, February 3, 2020, and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Friday, February 28, 2020. Open to participants 18 yrs and older, legal US resident including Washing DC, except Florida and New York residents. For full official rules click here.
The grand prize is $20,000.
This sweepstakes is a win-win that puts participants on the road to saving money when they fund the savings account while also getting free access to Credit Karma’s resources for managing money.
How to enter 50K sweepstakes
If you haven’t done your taxes yet, you can enter to win 50K Credit Karma Sweepstakes (you can only enter one sweepstakes).
Note: Credit Karma is not a bank, services are provided by MVB Bank Inc., member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply. Maximum 6 withdrawals per monthly statement cycle.
Happy savings and good luck, TaLis
FYI, this post may contain affiliate links. Basically, this means that I get a commission when you shop through the link. I only promote products that I use, trust, and have good rating. Learn more