Did you know that Amazon Prime is discounted for U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card and Medicaid card holders?
It costs only $5.99/month —-> 50% off the regular monthly price.
If you have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer card, you may qualify for an Amazon Prime discount.
You may be eligible if you’re in any of the following programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Other programs by state
You get all the Prime membership benefits – but at a fraction of the regular price:
- Free two day shipping or same day delivery where available
- Stream movies & show
- ad free music streaming
- Prime Now free 2-hour delivery
- access to special events like Prime Day
- 30 minutes early access to lightning deals
- access to Amazon Elements products
- Prime Wardrobe access
- access to Prime reading catalog – borrow books, magazines, etc.
- free book download monthly
- unlimited photo storage
- Save 15% on select 365 groceries, Happy Belly foods, Mama Bear diapers and baby supplies
Once you sign up take advantage of the Amazon deals which rotate on a regular basis. These includes coupons found on the product page of several products ranging from clothes to pantry items. In some cases you can add up the savings with coupons plus promo codes to score savings of up to 90%.
Happy savings, TaLis
Note: The membership cannot be paid with your EBT card.Some graphics made with Canva.