Did you know that Amazon Prime is discounted for U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card?
It costs only $5.99/month if you qualify —-> almost 50% off the regular monthly price!
If you have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer card, you may qualify for an Amazon Prime discount.
You may be eligible if you’re in any of the following programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Other programs by state
Note: The membership cannot be paid with your EBT card.
I recommend signing for the Amazon Prime 30 days trial first determine whether joining Amazon Prime saves you money. You still get all the Prime membership benefits, but at a fraction of the regular price:
- Free two day shipping or same day delivery where available
- Stream movies & show
- ad free music streaming
- Prime Now free 2-hour delivery
- access to special events like Prime Day
- 30 minutes early access to lightning deals
- access to Amazon Elements products
- Prime Wardrobe access
- access to Prime reading catalog – borrow books, magazines, etc.
- free book downly monthly
- unlimited photo storage
Shop with coupons, promo codes, and take advantage of daily deals, add-ons and discounts to save.
Happy savings, TaLis
FYI, this post may contain affiliate links. Basically, this means that I get a commission when you shop through the link. I only promote products that I use, trust, and have good rating. Learn more