Remember Ebates? It is now Rakuten. It still provides Cash Back to over two million dedicated members to shop at 1,800+ stores. For a limited time Rakuten is giving a $10 Walmart Gift Card or $10 Rakuten Cash Bonus when joining their shopping platform.
What is Rakuten?
Rakuten is a shopping portal that pays members cash back when shopping online. Its free, and there are no fees for withdrawing earnings.
Welcome Bonus Offer
To get the free welcome offer all you have to do is shop through Rakuten shopping portal at your favorite stores. Once you spend $25 the $10 welcome credit is deposited to your account.
Steps to get the most out of Rakuten Welcome Offer:
- Click “Join Now” to create a free Rakuten account
- enter your email
- choose a password
- Check your email and click on the link to complete your registration
- Shop online as normal: open the rakuten website.
- Shop at a store that:
- has a high cash back payout (check out the section that says “up to 15% cash back stores)
- has a current sale or promotion
- Shop at a store that:
In the example above, Nike is having a store wide 50% off sale select styles. In addition, when shopping on Nike’s website through Rakuten portal, you’ll get 15% of what you spend back into your account. Your final savings is 65%!
Rakuten will deposit $10 into your account, and you can withdraw it at any time. Free of charge. Rakuten doesn´t charge any fees.
Not an online shopper? Use In-Store Cash Back:
- Get started by adding your credit and debit cards to your account.
- Find an In-Store Cash Back offer you like and link it to your card.
- Pay with your linked card in stores and get Cash Back.
Related: How to Save with Apps & Credit Cards
Rakuten Referral Program
Once you join the Rakuten cash back shopping network, pay it forward and get a little cash for yourself too. Just as you earn a $10 welcome offer, friends that you invite and join also receive a welcome bonus credit.
Once you join Rakuten, check the refer + earn tab to get your unique code.
That’s it! Cash back shopping is just one of the so many ways to save. Paying full price is a thing of the past. It may require a little extra foot work, but its worth it.
Saving with TaLis is a reader supported site and earns a small commission posts with affiliate links.Please read my full disclosure HERE. Thank you.