A tradition that started last Thanksgiving when the pandemic turned our world upside down, ibotta is treating shoppers to a free Thanksgiving dinner this year too. However, its not just for Thanksgiving that ibotta has free food offers in the app.
What is Ibotta?
Ibotta is a grocery cash back app that pays users for shopping. If you don’t already have the app, besides getting free food and other items ibotta gives up to $20 sign up bonus too.
A Money maker for download and redeeming for free stuff. Can’t get any better.
How to get your free food:
- Download Ibotta from itunes or Google app store and open the app
- first time user? use referral code 7p8dfg to get up to $20 bonus. (here’s how to get your download bonus)
- search for “free offers” or “free thanksgiving” in the search bar (or click one of the offers listed below)
- Click “plus sign +” to unlock the Offer
- then go shopping and purchase the food items you unlocked in the app.
- After shopping scan your store receipt into the app to show ibotta what you purchased.
That’s it. Ibotta reimburses the amount indicated in the app. To upload a receipt you simply click the camara icon within the ibotta app and snap a picture. Ibotta has step by step instructions that are easy to follow. I also have an ibotta tutorial for new users. Check it out.
This is what ibotta offers free for thanksgiving
- Free Frozen Whole Turkey
- Free Idahoan Family Size Mashed Potatoes
- Free Great Value Cranberry Jerry
- Free Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables
- Free Great Value French Fried Onions
- Free Coca Cola
- Free McCormick Gravy Packet
- Free Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Free Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Free Great Value Flavored Stuffing Mix
Free Offers are available until supplies last
Talis Tip: Its not just ibotta giving away freebies around Thanksgiving. For example, last year coupons.com app gave away free cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes in the app for Thanksgiving. For national coffee day app users were treated to a free cup of java.
What else is free (or almost free) in ibotta?
Below are some of the free offers or cash back rebates in ibotta.
To see all of the rebates I suggest to Download app and browse, as there are way too many to list them all here. Plus there are new ones constantly being added.
Additionally, I’ve included other app rebates in addition to ibotta rebates as well if you’re looking for free food and other stuff.
Download ibotta (referral code 7p8dfg) and get a Free Food. This is ibotta’s way to help people save money on food. Enjoy this freebie. Feel free to subscribe to my newsletter and get the latest updates. Ibotta is free to use and costs nothing to redeem.
Happy savings, TaLis
Image credit ibotta
#savingwithtalis #ibottadeals #freethanksgivingdinner
More About Ibotta
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure HERE. Thank you.